CzyA's Big Head

America is like a healthy body and its resistance is threefold: its patriotism, its morality and its spiritual life. If we can undermine these three areas, America will collapse from within. -Stalin

Friday, January 14, 2005

Welcome to my Czy World

A little about myself.

Well, I've worked for about 10 years in IT and computers doing everything from fixing PC's to managing designing and managing entire online browser-based online games. I read/write/speak native English and fluent German. I know some Dutch, Latin, and enough classical greek not to be completely ignorant...just 99.95% ignorant.

Note one of my beloved quotes from Josef Stalin at the top of this page. I believe it rings true and there are two other quotes from Stalin I think are true: "A single death is a tragedy, a million deaths is a statistic" and "Objectively, social democracy is the moderate wing of fascism".

I shall explain why those words ring true even though March 5th should be a nation holiday in Russia. Didn't come up with that, a Russian professor I had once said it.

1 Comments:

Blogger Frank Bailey said...

Hey Kirk.

You've got E-mail from me that's fairly important. Call me at 417-840-4722.

-Frank

5:18 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home