CzyA's Big Head

America is like a healthy body and its resistance is threefold: its patriotism, its morality and its spiritual life. If we can undermine these three areas, America will collapse from within. -Stalin

Monday, February 05, 2007

Back to Posting

Well I've beeen busy, but hey, I need to get back to this. So here we go. I have a lot of new macs this day in age and I can offical say that the move to Intel has been much smoother that I had thought. I am still on PPC for Final Cut Pro and Shake work, but over the holiday I got my Dad an iMac. One of those 17" 2Ghz Dual Core iMacs. And I must say there are nice. COmpared to my 1Ghz G4 Powerbook, Amazing. I did a test scene in Blender 3D. 8 Minutes on my powerbook, 46 seconds on his computer with threads enabled. Wow. I've got to get me one of those.

1 Comments:

Blogger Omar Cruz said...

This is a very good page, you can visit too: Head Shop, Herbal Grinders ,
Bongs, Glass Pipe. Visit us for more info at: http://www.headshopinternational.com/

10:16 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home